Sunday, April 28, 2019

Kiko and Super speedo-



Super Speedo-
This work of mine was created for Animated series Kiko and super speedo which is being aired on T.V channel Sony YAY.The Model of the Car is the Hero Prop.It took me around 15 days to complete the model including interiors and certain transformations.There was work on transformations and additional attachments later as well as per episodic requirements.














The Rock Monster-
I was required to create this Character of Rock Monster as well for one of the episodes of Kiko and Super Speedo,though my area of interest and expertise is hard surface Modelling(Set,Props).
I had the same approach toward it which I have for modelling objects,as it has each rock as a separate object and each body part as a separate group,which were convenient for rigging and to create transformations as well.
It was fun to model it as I enjoy aesthetics of modeling rocks and such organic objects.








1 comment:

  1. Hi, My kid likes this character and I am planning to put a big poster of image you shared in this blog (Kicko with Super Speedo Car) in my Kid's room. For that wall printing of large poster, I need very high quality image of Kicko with Super Speedo. Can you share the high quality image to my email id: pkvlsikuk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Keinohrhase und Zweiohrküken

Hi Friends, I would like to share with you this work of mine which I had done for a Movie for WarnerBross Productions and the beautiful con...